Kids Fishing Checklist
*** Some Stuff you may need to Know for a really fun day of Fishing***
- Always Cast your Line with the wind instead of against the wind and your lure will go really far!!
- When Fishing in clear water, use smaller lures and lighter fishing line so the fish don't see the line!!
- When fishing in Muddy or Murky water Use BIG Noisy lures with bright Colors to attract the fish!!
- When the Sun comes up some fish go to deeper water and some go to shady spots!!,BR>
- Make Sure you put on alot of sun screen.
- Always make sure you ask your parents before you enter in any water!!
- Don't forget your hat!!
- In the winter time use smaller baits because the fish are less active and need less food!!
- In the summer time use bigger bait because the fish are more active and require more food to sustain them!!